LAB12 INTEGRE4 MK2 Full Tube Audiophile Integrated Amplifier
Designed & Handcrafted in Greece
Greek HiFi brand LAB12 have released their new LAB12 Integre4 Mk2 Integrated Amplifier which makes use of the new KT-170 valves.
The LAB12 Integre4 Mk2 features the brand’s innovative built-in bias system, a powerful processor and separate power supply for each channel. It also has an OLED display. The amp allows for tube rolling and sound tuning according to your personal taste. No extra equipment or technical knowledge is necessary. Direct Anode current indication and instant setting directly from the face panel.
The new, upgraded integre4 MK2 is here to bring your audio experience one step higher by taking advantage of all new powerful KT-170 power tubes.
With an exceptional build quality, separate power supply for each channel, higher Signal to Noise level, integre4 MK2 can be the ideal driver even for the most demanding speakers out there.
- EL34, 6550, KT88, KT120, KT150 compatible (KT170 from factory)
- Remote Control
- Large OLED display
- Blue Velvet ALPS motorized potentiometer
- Sophisticated protection and bias monitoring system
- No feedback design
- SRSG implementation
- Upgraded noise reduction chassis
- Upgraded output transformers
- Redesigned dual mono topology
- 5mm Aluminum face panel
- Five Years Guarantee
An innovative bias built-in system thru a powerful processor and the vivid OLED display are here to give you the pleasure of the easiest way of tube rolling ability and sound tuning according to your personal taste. No extra equipment or technical knowledge is necessary. Direct Anode current indication and instant setting directly from the face panel.
An exceptional headphone circuit that fully engages the upgraded power transformers, offers you all the advantages of tube amplification in private with any kind of headphones.
An optional tube cage for increased safety and different aesthetic approach of your amplifier is available to obtain.
- Power: 230VAC 50Hz (115VAC 60Hz)
- Power consumption: 350 VA max
- Output power: 75 Watt per channel (KT170)
- Frequency response: 15 Hz – 60 KHz (-1dB)
- Input impedance: 50K ohm
- Recommended speakers: 4-8 ohm
- Tubes complement: 4x 6n1p dual triodes, 4x KT170 power pentodes
- Inputs: (5) 5x unbalanced line stereo RCA connectors, 1x unbalanced line stereo XLR connectors
- Available Colours: Matt Black, Frozen Silver
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 43x19x29 cm
- Weight: 22Kg