Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent "open-stock" prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set.
With respect to items sold by Klapp Audio Visual® online, we cannot confirm the price of an item until we receive your order; however, we do need to charge your credit card to complete the online payment process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our product catalogue may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instruction to recommence your order at the correct price or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. This contact will take place prior to the item(s) being shipped. If you do not respond to our contact, we will treat the order as cancelled.
- a.1 All pricing displayed on the Website applies to on-line purchases only and will not be matched at any Klapp Audio Visual® retail store location.
- a.2 Pricing displayed at any Klapp Audio Visual® retail location may not be matched by the Website.
- a.3 Prices displayed on the Klapp Audio Visual website are subject to change without notice. Prices for items on an order are fixed once your Order has been accepted. Subsequent price changes either up or down will not be retroactively applied to accepted Orders.
- a.4 You agree to pay the delivery charges as specified at the time you provide payment for your Order.
- b.1 You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website. Your Order will be submitted by completing your personal and delivery details. Orders will be deemed to have been received by Klapp Audio Visual® at the time Klapp Audio Visual® sends an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
- b.2 An order will be deemed accepted once a customer service representative has reviewed the submitted order and organised for delivery to occur. Orders are received at Klapp Audio Visual Head Office. Head Office operation hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. As such, orders placed on a Friday will not be received until the following working day. In most cases this will be the following Monday. The order process will begin on same.
- b.3 Klapp Audio Visual reserves the right to not accept Orders that request non-personal quantities of Goods. If Klapp Audio Visual is unable to supply your total Order this Agreement will apply to the supply of all or part of the Order.
- b.4 Klapp Audio Visual® will use its best endeavours to supply Orders placed through the Website, however Klapp Audio Visual reserves the right to cancel any Order without notice for any reason.
- b.5 You acknowledge that the Internet may be considered an insecure marketplace. As such, at certain times the Website may not be available, or Orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances Klapp Audio Visual® accepts no responsibility.
c. Delivery, Risk & Goods Title:
- c.1 Klapp Audio Visual will use its best endeavours to deliver the Goods to your nominated delivery address within the time period specified at the time of confirming your Order, however Klapp Audio Visual® will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in the estimated delivery schedule.
- c.2 Subject to payment, property and risk in the Goods passes to you upon delivery of the Goods to your nominated delivery address.
- c.3 Please Note: Delivery cannot be made to a PO Box address.
d. Damaged Or Faulty Goods:
- d.1 Klapp Audio Visual® will use its best endeavours to repair or replace any faulty Goods, or Goods damaged prior to delivery.
- d.2 Damaged or faulty Goods will be repaired or replaced (at the discretion of Klapp Audio Visual or where repair or replacement of damaged or faulty Goods is not possible (in the opinion of Klapp Audio Visual® a full refund will be issued for the value of the damaged or faulty Goods.
- d.3 All damaged and faulty goods must be returned to a Klapp Audio Visual® retail store directly.
- e.1 Other than in accordance with clause d, Klapp Audio Visual will only accept the return of Goods that have been supplied incorrectly, or vary from their description on the Klapp Audio Visual® website.