The VMAX Dual Series is an electric projection screen with alternating 16:9/2.35:1 masked aspect ratio options.
The product comes fully equipped with mounting brackets in addition to an RF and 12V trigger control kit.
The VMAX Dual offers a professional grade surface to match the abilities of anamorphic projectors.
Anamorphic is the ability for a projector to switch from one aspect ratio (screen shape) to another in accordance with the type of presentation being shown.
- MaxWhite 1.1 Gain front projection surface
- Wide viewing angle with excellent diffusion uniformity
- Standard black backing eliminates light penetration
- 4-sided black masking borders
- Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD Ready
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified | UL2818
- Radio Frequency (RF) wireless remote control operation with separate 16:9 and 2.35:1 buttons
- Wireless 5-12v trigger enables (16:9 default) drop/rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Alternating 16:9 (HDTV) and 2.35:1 (Cinemascope) projection materials
Design and Installation
- Rectangular housing is durable and moisture resistant
- Wall or Ceiling installation options
- 12mm distance between screen materials negates depth of focus distortion
- Dual motors for each screen panel
- Constant Image Width
Quality and Reliability
- Synchronous motors allow a silent operation with extended operational longevity
- Low power consumption
- 2 Year Warranty
||View Height (mm)
||View Width (mm)
||Short Throw Compatible
Elite Screens Inc. is a US based projection screen manufacturer founded in 2004 and headquartered in Southern California. Our goal from the very beginning was to provide consumers with quality yet affordable projection screens that include all accessories required to fully enjoy their projection system.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has strived to continue to innovate their products by implementing features that make our products easy to use. The success of Elite Screens continues to grow as it expands globally through their various branch offices in the US, Germany, France, China, Taiwan, and now, Australia. Worldwide distribution with exceptional service and award winning products are of paramount importance to Elite Screens.
In addition to its corporate offices, Elite has numerous distribution branches in Japan, India, Latin America, New Zealand, and Africa. The combined efforts of Elite Screens and its international staff ensures that Elite products are available on every continent.