- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix® Horn
- 6.5" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix® port
- Dual binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 15.69” x 7.95” x 11.85”
About: Denon PMA800NE Stereo Amplifier Black
High Power 85W Integrated Amplifier
Featuring digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer, the Denon PMA-800NE integrated amplifier sets new heights in premium audio performance.
Power your loudspeakers with the Denon PMA-800NE integrated amplifier. Engineered with remarkable Denon amplifier technology, the PMA-800NE delivers 85 Watts of power-per-channel into 4 Ohms. This integrated amplifier offers compatibility with the widest range of speaker types and impedances for operational stability.
The Denon PMA-800NE integrated amplifier sets new heights in premium audio performance with digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer. From deep bass to detailed highs, listen to your favourite high-resolution audio content with the 192kHz/24bit D/A converter. At 85W (4 Ohms) per channel, the PMA-800NE supplies enough power to drive your speakers for optimal sound. Connect your favourite components to the PMA-800NE via the three Optical and one Coaxial digital inputs. Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single push-pull circuit power transistor, the PMA-800NE provides exceptional sound quality that balances high power with delicate, musical details.
- 2 x 85 W (4 ohm) power output: Get the maximum performance to drive your favourite loudspeakers
- Advanced High Current (AHC) Single Push-Pull circuit power amplifier: Wide bandwidth captures everything from deep bass to detailed highs
- 3 Optical, 1 Coaxial digital input: Supports all digital music sources
- Built-in 192kHz/24bit D/A converter: Experience high-resolution audio playback
- Impeccable sound engineering with carefully selected and rigorously tested Hi-Fi parts: Enjoy the exceptional sound that is the signature of Denon amplifiers
- Analog Mode for pure audio reproduction: Enjoy the richness of your treasured analog music sources
- High performance MM and MC phono equalizer amp: Connect any turntable and enjoy vinyl tracks
- Speaker A/B switchable: Connect two pair of speakers to enjoy music in the main room and a second room, either only in one of each or both in parallel.
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction: Listen to music with pristine detail and quality unaffected by the environment
- Main transformer with separate coiled wires for audio/control circuits: Eliminates interference to optimize sound quality
- Micro-processor with Stop Mode: Protects audio signal from external noise during playback
- Denon-proprietary Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis: Amplify and transmit delicate musical signals to the speakers to capture the nuance of the music
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence: Trust this high-quality and durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience
About: Denon DCD800NE CD Player Black
Listen to hi-res audio and masterfully reproduced songs with the Denon DCD-800NE CD Player with integrated USB port. Advanced AL32 Processing Plus, combined with an innovative circuitry structure, ensure recordings are accurately reproduced and beautifully faithful to the original sound. More than a CD player, the DCD-800NE supplies the highest quality audio signals to the amp, and the USB port supports hi-res playback up to PCM192/24 and DSD 2.8 MHz/5.6 MHz. Vibration-resistant design reduces adverse audio effects of heavy components within amplifiers, so sound quality meets Denon standards. And with a more than 100-year legacy of crafting audio components, trust Denon to achieve hi-res sound that exceeds your expectations.
Advanced AL32 Processing Plus
The DCD-800NE is equipped with Advanced AL32 Processing Plus, the latest in analogue waveform reproduction technology from Denon. Advanced AL32 Processing Plus utilizes data interpolation algorithms, which support high-resolution audio sources. The algorithm adds in the points that should exist before and after large quantities of data, smoothing out the waveform and restoring information that was lost during the digital recording. The resulting playback is highly detailed, free of interference, richly expressive in the lower range and beautifully faithful to the original sound. Listen to songs as the artist intended.
CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA and USB Supported
Enjoy extended disc and USB support for your modern high-resolution audio collected. The DCD-800NE plays back your CD's, CD-R/RW, MP3 and WMA formats. Or, plug in your USB to hear DSD 2.8 MHz/5.6 MHz, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC in high-resolution. Listen to your favourite modern hi-res formats and feel the powerful fidelity DCD-800NE provides.
Build Integrity with Thoughtfully Selected Components
With more than a 100-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust that your Denon product has undergone rigorous testing. The overall aesthetic, sound quality and design integrity of DCD-800NE and its Hi-Fi components are built to last.
Vibration-resistant Design for Pristine Sound
Vibration-resistant design reduces the adverse audio effects of heavy components within amplifiers so that sound quality meets Denon standards. Power transformers are fitted near the bottom of DCD-800NE and immediately above the insulators to prevent unwanted vibration. By lowering the transformer, the vibration surrounding the chassis is reduced, resulting in pristine sound.
DAC Master Clock Design
To accurately synchronize digital circuits, the DCD-800NE is built with a DAC Master Clock design that treats the DAC as the master when clock signals are supplied. Crafted with exceptional quality, the master clock is immediately adjacent to the DAC, which suppresses jitter and ensures optimal precision in D/A conversion. It serves as the reference for semiconductor operation and optimizes digital audio circuitry. Two integrated clock oscillators reduce phase noise, each addressing a sampling frequency (44.1 kHz and 48 kHz). The DAC Master Clock is exceptional for multiple sampling frequencies from 44.1kHz to 192kHz and even up to DSD5.6MHz, without rounding.
Advanced Circuitry with Minimized Signal Paths
The circuit patterns in the DCD-800NE are thoughtfully engineered to make signal paths as short as possible. With shorter circuits, the interference between circuits and left and right channels is reduced, and the adverse influences on audio signals are minimized. As a result, the circuit paths in the DCD-800NE reproduces sound that’s clean, highly transparent and faithful to the original recording.
Pure Direct Mode
Listen with Pure Direct Mode on the DCD-800NE. Pure Direct Mode feeds sound directly to the amplifiers, bypassing any DSP processing that might otherwise color the signal. What you hear is clean, detailed, accurate sound.
Optical and Coaxial Digital Output
The DCD-800NE features one Optical and one Coaxial digital output to connect to the digital input of an amplifier or AV receiver.