NAD VISO HP70 Noise Cancelling Wireless On-ear Headphones offers high performance and detailed High Definition Wireless Music. You can switch between Passive, apmlified or active noise cancelling mode in lightweight over-ear design.
Don’t get tied down with wires. The NAD HP70 headphone offers all the details of a live musical performance and are enhanced with Bluetooth® aptX™ HD technology so you can enjoy CD-quality sound, no matter where you listen. Infused with Active Noise Cancelling and RoomFeel™, an innovative technology that delivers the full range sound of a high performance loudspeaker inside of a room, the NAD HP70 instantly transports you inside a soundstage that is more expansive and detailed than anything you’ve heard before.
Choose How You Listen
With three built-in listening modes, you can listen to your HP70 headphones in passive, amplified or active noise cancelling mode. This gives you the flexibility to maximize your listening experience at home, or on the go with up to fifteen hours of battery life for wireless use as well as battery-free in passive mode. With the NAD HP70, you finally get a pair of top performing headphones that allow you to listen to music the way you want.
Total Comfort. Complete Control.
With its sleek, lightweight over-ear design, the NAD HP70 keeps you comfortable during those long listening sessions. Easily take calls, skip songs, and control the volume of your favourite tracks right from your headphones with the high-clarity, dual beam-forming microphones and button controls integrated directly into the ear cups. Listening to music has never been so simple.
- Wireless amplified, tri-mode, closed back design
- Wireless Bluetooth connection with aptX HD and NFC
- Dual beam-forming microphone configuration for clear voice reception in noisy environments
- Active Noise Cancelling Mode with RoomFeel
- Active Mode with RoomFeel
- Passive Mode, batteries not required
- One tangle-free cord for wired connection
- One tangle-free micro USB cable
- 1/4” stereo and dual input flight adaptors
- 3.5mm analogue input
- Runs on included rechargeable battery power
- Easy folding for travel and storage
- Soft leatherette travel case
THD, total harmonic distortion
- LF Cutoff -10dB : 10Hz to 20kHz
- LF Cutoff -3dB : 15Hz to 20kHz
- Within ±1.5dB : 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- ANC: ON (1kHz/1mW) : 0.5%
- ANC: OFF (1kHz/1mW) : 0.25%
- Type : Dynamic
- Operating Principle : Closed
- Size : 40 mm