Experience amazing sound from all your gear
The Sixes powered speakers by Klipsch are ready for anything. They have a built-in phono amp for your turntable, and they're Bluetooth-enabled for streaming from your smartphone or tablet. There's a USB port for great computer sound, and a stereo minijack for just about anything else.
Ready for your TV
The speakers also feature an optical digital audio input, so you can run digital sound from your TV directly to the Sixes — ideal setup for watching videos in a bedroom or guest room. A mono subwoofer output lets you add a powered sub to make movie soundtracks really come to life.
Retro style, legendary sound
The Sixes are part of Klipsch's Heritage Wireless series, and sport a cool retro look with tactile spun copper control knobs and real wood veneer. Each speaker features a 1" titanium tweeter mated with a Klipsch Tractrix® horn to deliver clean, clear highs. And the 6-1/2" spun copper woofer gives you solid, natural midrange and bass, with a rear-firing port to further reinforce the low frequencies.
- Bluetooth® technology for music streaming with compatible devices
- built-in phono preamp
- each speaker features:
- 1" titanium tweeter matched with a Tractrix® horn
- 6-1/2" long-throw woofer
- rear-firing bass-reflex port
- frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz (-3dB)
- built-in amplifier rated at 100 watts per channel
- 192kHz/24-bit DAC (digital to analog converter)
- optical digital audio input (digital optical cable included)
- RCA stereo analog audio input (selectable Line in/Phono)
- switch for selecting phono or line input
- USB Type B input for connecting your Mac® or PC (USB A-to-USB B cable included)
- stereo minijack input for portables (stereo minijack cable included)
- tactile spun copper control knobs and switches
- real wood veneer
- RCA mono output for connecting an optional powered subwoofer
- requires AC power (AC adapter provided)
- speaker dimensions: 8-5/8"W x 16-3/4"H x 11"D
- weight: 17.74 lbs. (right speaker); 16 lbs. (left speaker)
- warranty: 1 year
About Rega P1:
If you want a bullet proof, awesome sounding, affordable turntable look no further than the New UK made Planar 1. Its the most user friendly Rega turntable to date. Now with preset bias force on the brand new RB110 tonearm, the Planar 1 is set up in seconds after unpacking. Simply slide the balance weight onto the rear of the tonearm as far as it will go, remove the stylus guard and start spinning your favourite vinyl.
Performance beyond price
Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance. For the first time the Planar 1 is now running a 24v, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration transfer combined with our brand new RB110 tonearm fitted with Rega's bespoke zero play bearings. Only sharing the drive belt, sub platter and dust cover from the outgoing RP1, this is truly a new turntable for this year.
If you are looking to get back into vinyl and want serious performance that will last you a lifetime, then look no further.
* Plug and Play design, set-up in less than thirty seconds.
* Hand assembled RB110 tonearm.
* High quality, low vibration motor.
* Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter.
* Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge.
* Performance Pack aftermarket upgrade available (optional).
Brand new RB110 tonearm built with the new Rega designed, bespoke, zero play bearings with ultra-low friction performance (Patent Pending). New bias assembly and integrated arm clip. Includes automatic bias adjustment negating the need for the user to set bias, making this the most ‘Plug & Play’ turntable we have ever manufactured. New ergonomically, re-designed and stiffer headshell for improved usability and appearance.
Rega Carbon cartridge supplied fitted as standard.
24v synchronous motor
The first entry level Rega turntable to use a 24v, synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminium pulley offering low noise and better speed stability.
Brand new Thermoset, gloss laminated plinth with vastly improved appearance and new ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside. Two stunning plinth finishes available, gloss black and gloss white.
Central Bearing housing
Re-designed brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself whilst minimising the transfer of potential energy. (Patent pending)
Brand new, 23mm, higher mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
New improved feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
Motor cover tray
New motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
New 111g ‘Plug and Play’ balance weight.