Klipsch The Nines McLaren Collectors Edition Powered Speaker Pair
CELEBRATING THE SUCCESS OF LEGENDS
Today, we bring Bruce McLaren’s success together with that of Paul W. Klipsch. Both pushed the bounds of innovation in their respective fields to build legendary car and audio brands. Their legacy is the very foundation for this series.
DROWN OUT THE COMPETITION
With a 90° x 90° edge-to-edge Tractrix® horn, The Nines McLaren Edition provide an incredibly efficient transfer of high-frequency waves for crisp, clear sound.
MEET OUR DRIVERS
A new 8” high excursion driver, coupled with high performance Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and bi-amplification technology, creates a bigger, bolder performance.
Outperforming competitors and smaller powered speakers, The Nines McLaren Edition deliver 240 Watts of total system power, with a 480-Watt peak. Simply put, these powered monitors take pole position.
Seamlessly connect with Bluetooth® wireless, HDMI-ARC, digital optical or 3.5 mm.
Plug-and play — no AV receiver needed. Get all-encompassing, room-filling sound from your TV with just one cable.
JUST ADD BASS
The Nines McLaren Edition Powered Speakers include a subwoofer output so you can easily add a powered sub to the mix.
CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Get in the driver’s seat—you’re in control of the sound. Customize your perfect mix with in-app sound tuning determined by speaker placement through the Klipsch Connect App. Manage volume and establish your ideal settings in quieter hours with the convenient Night Mode.
LIVERY FIT FOR A LEGEND
From the color of the paint to the metal grilles, every finishing detail of The Nines McLaren Edition has been designed in partnership with McLaren Racing. Bruce McLaren himself would be proud to see his 1959 Grand Prix win immortalized on The Nines with the number five from the side of the Cooper T45 he drove.
Handcrafted with real wood finishes and premium metal controls, The Nines McLaren Edition Powered Speakers feature new threaded inserts on the cabinet base so you can use a speaker stand for your setup. Cork pads are die-cut to accommodate the inserts. Enjoy your new setup with the included limited edition McLaren Klipsch partnership book celebrating the Voices of Legends.
THE LEGENDS LIVE ON
Combining unparalleled design ethos, technical innovation and legendary audio expertise this capsule collection of high-fidelity audio solutions will wow the biggest fans.
- SYSTEM DESCRIPTION Powered Monitor (pair)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 34-25kHz +/- 3dB
- DYNAMIC BASS EXTENSION 22Hz @ 35% Volume
- MAX OUTPUT 115 dB (1M Stereo Pair)
- TOTAL SYSTEM POWER 240W Total System Power (480W Peak) 100W LF, 20W HF
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER 1” (2.5cm) Titanium LTS vented tweeter with Tractrix® horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 8” (20.32cm) high-excursion fiber-composite cone woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF with genuine wood veneer
- ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
• HDMI-ARC with CEC
• Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless technology
• Phono/Line analog (with switch and ground screw terminal)
• 3.5mm analog mini jack
• USB digital
• Optical digital
Single RCA line level output for connection to subwoofer
HEIGHT, WIDTH, DEPTH 19.13” (485.8mm) x 9.5” (241.3mm) x 13.38” (339.7mm)
WEIGHT Primary: 28.4 lbs (12.88kg) - Secondary: 27.0 lbs (12.25kg)
FINISH Papaya / Black
VOLTAGE 100V-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply with region specific power cords
• Region-Specific power cord (2.0m)
• Remote control (with 2 x AAA batteries)
• 4-conductor speaker cable (4m)
• 4-conductor speaker cable extension (2m)
• USB Type-B to USB Type-A cable (1.5m)
• HDMI Cable (1.5m)