9.2 Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, HEOS, AirPlay 2 and Alexa Voice Compatibility
Enjoy a superior and powerful listening experience for
your favorite movies and music with precision audio engineering and tuning. The Marantz SR7013 features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X decoding for immersive home theater, and proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound. Eight HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma.
Listen to all your favorite music from your smart devices via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS app. Control the SR7013 with your voice and Amazon Alexa — download the HEOS Home Entertainment skill and ask Alexa to play, pause or stop music, switch inputs for your different media players, turn up the volume and more.
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 8 Ohms driven per channel
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (incl. Zone 2)
- Advanced video processing with analog to HDMI, SD to HD/4K Upscaling
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR, HLG and BT.2020
- Tree-dimensional audio formats IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X for height virtualization effects
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return channel) supports the transmission of 3D audio from your TV apps with a single HDMI connection
- Stream music from Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more with Bluetooth, Airplay 2 or HEOS built-in
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Enjoy multi-room whole-home audio streaming with HEOS technology
- Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Marantz 2016 AVR remote for control over the latest generation of Marantz network AV Receivers. Available on iOS and Android.
- High Resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, HDAM circuit boards and Current Feedback circuitry for optimum fidelity and maximum dynamic range
- Suite of Audyssey room correction software: Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT
- Seamless out-of-the-box experience with Quick Start Guide, guided Setup Assistant and Marantz AVR Remote App
- Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer for pristine sound that’s immune to disruptions in the surrounding environment
High-performance Discrete 9-Channel Amplifier
Featuring discrete high-current power amplifiers on all channels, the SR7013 delivers 125 watts of power per channel (8 Ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch drive). With low impedance drive capability, it offers operational stability with a wide range of speakers for balanced, quality sound. To enjoy immersive 3D sound, you can set up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without the need of external amplifier or expand to 7.1.4 with an additional two-channel amp. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, providing power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.
Latest HDMI Connectivity
Includes eight HDMI inputs — with one HDMI input on the front panel for quick connection — each one supporting HDCP 2.2, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. The video processor is capable of upscaling SD and HD video to 4K Ultra HD. Three HDMI outputs allow you to connect to multiple zones and run a TV and projector at the same time.
Supports All Latest Object-based Audio Formats
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with the latest surround formats, including IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X.
IMAX Enhanced Technology
Get the most premium at-home entertainment experience with IMAX Enhanced—the latest technology program from IMAX that sets a new standard for image, sound, scale and content quality. Watch clearer pictures and brighter images. Feel immersive, heart-pounding audio delivered by DTS. See more picture on the largest screens. And experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX.
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience — including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
HDMI eARC Object-based Audio Support
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the transmission of 3D audio from your TV apps with a single HDMI connection for the simplest setup. The feature will be enabled via a future firmware update.
HEOS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and AirPlay 2 Capability
Dual antenna system lets you stream the most popular music services via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS app. Listen to your playlists on Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and more.
HEOS Multi-room Streaming
Built-in HEOS technology lets you enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours. Enjoy music from Spotify, TuneIn, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster, Deezer or your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS components, like HEOS-capable speakers, play all yo
Support for Major Voice Control Agents
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa , Google Assistant, Apple Siri and high-end smart home automation, Josh.ai. Ask to play your favorite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice agents, or pick a favorite to use — the choice is yours. Functionality varies by voice agent.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Use your voice to stream your favorite music services to this HEOS-enabled device. Ask Alexa to play music from Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music and much more. Switch between inputs (Blu-ray, DVD, Media Player, etc.), turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
With HEOS Home Entertainment and Alexa, you can stream to this product and any other HEOS-enabled device.
Google Assistant Voice Control
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. ‘Works with the Google Assistant’ feature is always improving — further enhancements arrive in 2019.