S4700 Floorstanding Speakers
Floor Display Model
The S4700 is a floorstanding 3-way high-performance loudspeaker built upon the same professional-grade technology used in the acclaimed Project K2 S9900, one of the most advanced and sophisticated loudspeakers in the world today.
At its foundation, the S4700 uses an all-new cast-frame 15-inch woofer (2216Nd) with a powerful dual 3-inch voice coil and neodymium motor structure for outstanding balance with the horn-loaded compression drivers.
Mid- and high-frequencies are reproduced by a pair of titanium diaphragm compression drivers and a single-piece, SonoGlass® dual horn assembly. The 2-inch Aqua-Plas™-coated titanium diaphragm compression driver (175Nd-3) is mated to a 90° x 60° Bi-Radial® horn and delivers mid- and high-frequencies with lifelike dynamics and startling realism while an ultra-high frequency 0.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver (138Nd) with a 60° x 30° Bi-Radial horn recreates critical air and spaciousness.
Premium-quality network components and dual binding post inputs ensure audiophile performance in any application.
The attractive furniture-grade cherry wood veneer enclosure is internally braced at critical points and is tuned via a rear-firing port.
The S4700 is intended for use in high-performance 2-channel audio systems or as an LCR loudspeaker in a JBL Synthesis multi-channel home theater installation.
- Three-way, 380mm (15") floorstanding loudpeaker
- 380m (15") pulp cone woofer (2216Nd) low frequency driver
- 100mm (4") titanium compression driver (175Nd-2) High frequency driver
- 25mm (1") titanium compression driver (138Nd-2) UltraHigh frequency driver
- Power handling 300 Watts RMS
- Frequency response 38Hz - 50kHz
- Bass extension 38kHz (-6dB)
- Nominal impedance 6 Ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 94dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1068mm x 500mm 371mm
- Weight 54.5kg