RT 1570 Features
- High quality tuner
- Toroid transformer with individual windings for four independent power supplies
- Outputs: 1 x XLR Balanced, 2 x Preout
- Rotel Link, 12v trigger In, RS-232, control via RotelRemote App
- 24-bit 192kHz Wolfson DAC
- Internet radio streaming & audio playback from many popular music servers
- Dimensions: 431mm x 99mm x 310mm (WxHxD)
The RT-1570 not only offers conventional radio reception for FM and DAB stations (including DAB+ where available), but also features internet radio streaming and audio playback from many popular media servers.
Internally the RT-1570 features a Rotel renown toroid transformer with individual windings for the four independent power supplies. Two of the power supplies are dedicated for the DAC circuits and a third for the filter and output stages. The fourth power supply supports subsidiary circuits including the CPU and display providing separation from the audio circuits. All of these circuits feature independent voltage regulation and filtering as would befit an audiophile product.
The Wolfson DAC features differential outputs to maximise performance with external filter circuits and output stages. The digital and analog circuits are also supported but custom manufactured slit foil capacitors for high efficiency energy transfer.
In addition to receiving FM and DAB (DAB+) stations, the RT-1570 supports a wide range of audio codecs (most notably MP3, FLAC and AIF), with resolution and sampling rates up to 24bit/96kHz. This versatility means that the RT-1570 internet radio services and high-resolution audio files (normally stored on a local media server) will be reproduced in their native format.
The RT-1570 can easily be incorporated into popular control systems using the RS232 connection. The RotelRemote App (available on iOS and Android) supports communication and control of the RT-1570 and other Rotel products with Rotel-Link communication. The RT-1570 includes a 12V trigger for simple
system on-off control.
Rotel RT 1570 Specifications
- Usable Sensitivity 22.2 dBf
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity 27.2 dBf (mono)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (at 70 dBf)
- Mono: 65 dBf
- Stereo: 60 dBf
- Harmonic Distortion (at 70 dBf)
- Mono: 0.2%
- Stereo: 0.3%
- Frequency Response 10Hz - 15kHz, ±3 dB
- Stereo Separation (100Hz/1kHz) 40 dB/ 30 dB
- Line 1.0V
- Digital 0.7V
- Antenna Input 75 ohms Belling Lee connector
- Sensitivity -80 dBm
- Tuning Range Band III (174 - 240MHz)
- Audio Data Rate 224Kbps (Max)
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz, ±0.2 dB
- Analog Output 2.3V at 0 dBFS
- Antenna Input 75 ohms F connector
Power Requirements (AC)
- Network Connection 802.11 b/g
- Power Consumption 16 watts
Standby Power Consumption 0.5 watts (normal mode)
- BTU 55 BTU/h
- USA: 120V, 60 Hz
- Europe: 230V, 50 Hz
Dimensions (W x H x D) 430 x 99 x 310 mm (17 x 4 x 121/4 ins)
- Front Panel Height 2U (88.1 mm, 31/2 ins)
- Weight (net) 6.33 kg, 13.96 lbs.