THREE-WAY BASS REFLEX CENTRE CHANNEL SPEAKER
Ex Demo Floor Display Model in Excellent condition. Small chip on one side.
The same enhanced point source effect. The same broad, even dispersion. The same essential truthfulness. The three-way bass reflex Model 202/2c has all the acoustic virtuosity of the Model 204/2c, but with a single 165mm (6.5in.) bass driver on each side of the Uni-Q® array. For the listener, it adds up to a genuinely uplifting listening and viewing experience. Superbly detailed. Honest. And deeply satisfying.
Model Model 202/2
- Design Bass reflex three-way centre loudspeaker, magnetically shielded
- Drive Units 2 x 165mm (6.5in.) LF, 1 x 165mm (6.5in.) Uni-Q MF including a 25mm (1in.) titanium HF
- Crossover Frequencies 400Hz, 2.3kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 89dB
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 65Hz - 60kHz
- Maximum Output 113dB
- Input Impedance 8 Ohms (3.2 Ohms min)
- Amplifier Requirements 50 - 200W
- Magnetic Shielding Yes
- Bass Extension 50Hz (-6dB)
- Weight 15.6 Kg (34.3 lbs)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 200 x 630 x 315 mm (7.9 x 24.8 x 12.4 in.)