PB-1000 Ported Subwoofer - Black Ash
- 10” custom driver.
- SLEDGE 300w (720w peak) amp.
- Efficient Class D amp auto on-off.
- 3.5” high flow port.
- Multi award winner.
- Amazing performance to value.
- 500 x 381 x 508 (H x W x D)
- Black ash finish.
- 5 year warranty.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 500 (H) x 381 (W) x 508(D)
- Weight (unboxed): 21 Kg
- Rigid and strong cabinet construction.
- Premium black ash finish
- Front-firing 10" driver
- Front-firing 3.5" high-flow port with inner/outer port flares
- SVS 10" high-performance driver.
- FEA-optimized motor technology for low distortion.
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management.
- Long-throw suspension for high output at deep frequencies.
- Lightweight cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response.
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Vented pole piece for greater cooling and low noise.
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic).
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Auto-On / Off switch.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections.
- Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections.
- Continuously variable low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Continuously variable volume and phase controls.
- Input impedance - 47 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 2 kΩ (speaker level)