P5 Maserati Limited Edition Headphones
P5 headphones deliver a wonderfully natural sound on the move, and a luxuriously comfortable fit that makes longer listening sessions a pleasure. Celebrating our partnership with Maserati, this limited edition features fine-grain natural leather in distinctive Maserati blue, and the iconic Maserati trident marque. The headphones come with their own protective travel case, also in Maserati blue leather.
The P5 Maserati Edition is a limited edition model reflecting the opulent yet understated design of Maserati.
Strictly Limited Availability
Maserati and Bowers & Wilkins: two different companies, with a shared passion for engineering excellence and technological innovation. We’ve joined forces with the legendary sports car maker to develop new projects and products – including a stunning audio system for the latest range of Maserati cars.
The full-blooded roar of a Maserati engine has always been a thing of beauty. Thanks to a combination of extraordinary design and styling, the Bowers & Wilkins P5 Maserati Edition headphones produce an acoustic experience just as rich and exciting.
Best Blend of Sound and Comfort
The metal faceplate and leather ear pads suppress external noise, making the P5 Maserati Edition both light and comfortable. The ear pads and headband are hand-crafted from the finest leather allowing the wearer to listen longer and in more comfort.
The P5 Maserati Edition’s closed-back design with rigid metal faceplates and sealed ear-pads ensures all the detail and dynamic range of your music is kept intact, while preserving enough ambient sound to keep you connected to what’s around you.
P5 Maserati Edition Specifications
- iPhone compatible remote control
- Driver type dynamic Mylar diaphragm
- Neodynium magnets
- High precision diaphragm resistance material
- Closed back for noise isolation
- Fold flat
- Single sided detachable/changeable OFC
- Mobile supra aural headphone with noise isolation
- Drive units 2x Ø40mm
- Impedance 26 ohms
- Frequency range 10Hz to 20kHz
- Left/right tolerance +/-1dB at 1kHz
- Max. input power 50mW
- Distortion @100dB I25<0.05% for 80-20kHz <0.2% for 20-20kHz
- Sensitivity 115dB/V at 1kHz
- Inputs 3.5mm stereo mini jack (on cable), 2.5mm mini jack (on Headphone)
- Height 180mm Width 150mm Depth 35mm folded flat, 60mm in service
- Weight 195g Finish
- Enclosure: Real Leather and metal