Affordable headphone amplifier with high-end sound, from Micromega. Designed and manufactured in France
- 1MO analog input to prevent loading source output stage.
- Analog output duplicating analog input to avoid the need for a Y connection.
- MyZIC matches with every headphone impedance and sensitivity.
- Log horizontal rotary control for a precise listening level adjustment. Minimal level detection putting MyZIC in standby mode.
- Out of standby delay to avoid any turn on thump.
- Professional Neutrik headphone 1/4” socket with headphone presence detection. When no headphone is connected, MyZIC will remain in standby mode.
- LED status indicator : Red when MyZIC is in standby and White in operation.
- 85 - 265 Vac / 50 – 60 Hz switch mode power supply, designed by Micromega
for exceptional sonics.
- Headphone minimal impedance =16O.
- Gain : 12 dB.
- Very low full bandwidth distortion = 0,005% (20 Hz – 20 kHz).
- Very low IMD SMPTE distortion = 0,002%.
- Full power bandwidth : 10 Hz – 100 kHz ± 0,5 dB.
- Signal to noise ratio > 115 dB A weighted.
- Textured ABS enclosure.
- Available in two colors : White and Black.
- Very low standby consumption ( <150 mW).
- Unit complies with most stringent power regulations.