MMF-5.1 - Two speed, belt driven, dual plinth turntable
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform. Viso-elastic cones separate the two platforms and provide vibration damping.
The mmf-5.1 comes complete with Music Hall's Magic 3 cartridge mounted. The Magic 3 is specially built by Ortofon for Music Hall.
mmf-5.1 feature list
- music hall’s unique dual plinth construction
- gorgeous high gloss piano black lacquer finish
- top tier one piece alloy tonearm
- flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip
- resonance damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm
- separately isolated asynchronous motor
- two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- music hall magic 3 moving magnet phono cartridge with replaceable nude elliptical diamond stylus ($350 value)
- cartridge supplied is mounted and properly aligned
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in teflon
- main bearing provides noise free fluid operation
- dynamically balanced alloy platter
- soft felt mat and screw on record clamp
- high quality gold rca connectors and detachable phono cable
- special vibration damping adjustable feet and round spirit level
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- dust cover and 45rpm adapter
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h5.5 in.
- 24 lbs. pkg.