Too good to be advertised, this product is eligible for a RED SPOT DEAL.
Please call us for a fabulous deal on this item.
Audio dreams become reality when you play your music through the MA7900 Integrated Amplifier. Combining amp and preamp capabilities, along with a Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) and phono section all in one space saving unit, it has the technology and features that music lovers demand.
Featuring 12 total inputs - including 3 dedicated digital inputs to decode your digital music up to 32 bits and 192kHz for high resolution audio playback - the MA7900 has enough connections and modern technology to keep all your music sources connected and sounding great for years to come. The discrete, five band tone control is assignable by input and permits manual analog adjustment of your favorite recordings, allowing them to sound better than they ever have.
Two dedicated phono sections (1 Moving Magnet and 1 Moving Coil) can be adjusted to perfectly match your turntable and phono cartridge, allowing you to rediscover your valued record collection. The Home Theater Pass Through feature will allow for seamless integration into your existing multi-channel theater system.
With a healthy 200 Watts per channel, the amplifier section has enough power to properly drive virtually all loudspeakers. The included world famous McIntosh Autoformer guarantees your speakers will always receive the full 200 Watts regardless of their impedance, while Power Guard® will prevent clipping that could damage your speakers. Our new High Drive headphone amplifier features increased gain and output power, and is optimized for virtually all headphone types for the ultimate personal listening experience.
The entire unit is housed in a beautiful polished stainless steel chassis that not only compliments the classic glass front panel, but also your room decor.
- POWER OUTPUT PER CHANNEL 200 Watts
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE 2, 4, or 8 Ohms
- RATED POWER BAND 20Hz to 20kHz
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION 0.005%
- DYNAMIC HEADROOM 2dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +0,-0.5DB 20Hz to 20kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE, +0, -3DB 10Hz to 100kHz
- SENSITIVITY PHONO (MOVING COIL) 0.25mV
- SENSITIVITY PHONO (MOVING MAGNET) 2.5mV
- SENSITIVITY HIGH LEVEL (BALANCED / UNBALANCED) 0.5V/0.25V
- SENSITIVITY (POWER AMP) 1.4V
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO (MOVING COIL) 82dB
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO (MOVING MAGNET) 84dB
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO (HIGH LEVEL) 95dB
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO (POWER AMP) 113dB
- INPUT IMPEDANCE (BALANCED / UNBALANCED) 20K/20K
- DAMPING FACTOR >40
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT (BALANCED / UNBALANCED) 8V Unbalanced
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT Yes, High Drive
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS UNBALANCED 6 Stereo
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS BALANCED 1 Stereo
- VARIABLE OUTPUTS UNBALANCED 2 Stereo
- VARIABLE OUTPUTS BALANCED 0
- DIGITAL USB INPUT 1
- DIGITAL COAXIAL INPUT 1
- DIGITAL OPTICAL INPUT 1
- PHONO MOVING MAGNET Yes
- PHONO MOVING COIL Yes
- AM/FM TUNER OPTION No
- HOME THEATER PASS THROUGH Yes
- TONE CONTROLS 5-Band
- TONE BYPASS AND INPUT ASSIGN Yes
- RS232 CONTROL INPUT Yes
- POWER CONTROL OUTPUT Yes
- REAR PANEL DATA PORTS Yes
- REAR PANEL IR SENSOR INPUT Yes
- INPUT LEVEL MATCH Yes
- DUAL LAYER CHASSIS Yes
- OUTPUT METERS Yes
- TUBE OR SOLID STATE Solid State
- POWER REQUIREMENT 120V 50/60Hz, 4.8A
- STANDBY POWER REQUIREMENT <0.25 Watts
- OUTPUT AUTOFORMER Yes
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
DIMENSIONS (W X H X D) 17-1/2" (44.45cm) x 7-5/8" (19.37cm) x 22" (55.88cm)
WEIGHT 75 lbs (34.1 kg)