Seven Channel Power Amplifier
NAD Masters Series
Seven channel power amplifier. Hybrid Digital amplification, using NAD Powerdrive™ circuit alongside customised nCore™ technology from Hypex.
Load invariance provides unconditional stability with any speaker, and amazing reserves of dynamic power at lower impedances.
- Power Output: 7 x 180w into 4/8Ω, continuous, all channels 20-20k
- Dynamic power: 320w into 8Ω, 700w into 4Ω, 650w into 2Ω
- THD: <0.005% (ref 20Hz - 20kHz)
- Damping Factor: >750
- Speaker Protection: NAD SoftClipping™
- Standby power: <0.5w
- Idle power: <90w
- Inputs: 7 x balanced XLR, 7 x unbalanced RCA
- Outputs: 7pr x 5-way speaker terminals
- Control: 12v trigger in, detachable IEC power cord
- Dimensions / Weight: 435 W x 156 H x 380 D in mm, 14.1kg