EVO3 SIGMAS 6 OUTLET POWER CONDITIONER
The EVO3 Sigmas is the bigger brother of our highly respected EVO3 Aquarius. Again offering 4 medium power outlets, now rated at 10A and 2 high current 16A, driven by a light version of the Titan's Direct-Coupled© circuit. It represents an extremely cost effective full system upgrade.
** Premier C19 Power Cable included **
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets. Two high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan's Direct-Coupled© circuit. Four outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
- High current transient ability through the two dedicated high current outlets (16Amps)
- Suitable for all audio or AV components
- Compact and elegant rack width design
- Full system upgrade
- Supplied with IsoTek's award winning Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, Australian and Swiss specifications available
- Number of outlets 6
- Type of outlets UK, EU, US, AU, CH
- Display Voltage / THD / off
- Mains inlet C20 IEC
- Mains voltage 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- High current (Continuous) 16Amps (3680W)
- (Transient) 15,000W
- Medium current 10Amps (2300W)
- Dimensions 445 x 90 x 305mm (W x H x D)
- Weight 10 Kg
IsoTek's EVO3 Sigmas represents a significant step up from our award winning Aquarius. Sigmas features a lightversion of the Titan's high current Direct Coupled Design technology, allowing for low impedance high current delivery to two dedicated outlets. These are specifically designed for power amplifiers, active loudspeakers or sub woofers.
A further four outlets are dedicated to all other (front end) equipment, CD player, music server, projector, pre-amplifier, etc.
Sigmas is an easy to install full system upgrade, improving a systems sound stage with increased three dimensional imaging, bass articulation and control are also improved, with a sense of extended frequency range and openness.
Housed in a striking steel and machined aluminium chassis, Sigmas is the perfect upgrade for all high quality audio systems.