Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound quality!
Essential II Turntable with Ortofon OM5e Cartridge
A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from MDF.
The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board.
Utilising a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm with a single-pivot bearing made from steel, a spectacular good tracking of vinyl grooves is guaranteed. Due to the brilliant concept, unwanted resonances are effectively transferred into the tonearmbase and turntable chassis. Armtube and headshell are made from a single piece of aluminium.
Because Essential comes with pre-mounted cartridge, connection to phono input of your hifi system is made fast and simple and your vinyl treasures can be heard in outstanding quality!
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor
- 8,6” single-pivot aluminium tonearm
- Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
- Connection to phono preamp or amplifier with phono preamp required
- Pre-mounted interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA plugs
- Colour options: Black
You may purchase the Phono-USB version here.