**CALL FOR AVAILABILITY**
Experience a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology from Epson with proprietary dedicated processors for resolution enhancement1, HDR, and image processing. 4K PRO-UHD home theatre projectors faithfully display all your favourite content from the classics to the latest blockbusters. This isn't just a new way to watch movies — it's the best way.
Epson TW9400 4K PRO-UHD Home Cinema Projector delivers exceptionally impressive images. It features a high dynamic contrast ratio for deeper darker blacks, high brightness and high colour light, 4K-enhancement Technology, and support for HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma HDR formats for true-to-life visual experience.
The EH-TW9400 features 1,200,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 2600 Lumens of high bright and colour light and impressive 5,000 Hours of Lamp Life.
4K Enhancement Technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double Full HD (1920x1080) resolution. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Amazing colour brightness with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output). EH-TW9400, powered by 3LCD technology, is capable of producing White Light and Colour Light Output of 2,600 lumens in 4K enhancement resolution, delivering amazing colour brightness.
Wide Colour Space
Enjoy brilliant, colour rich performance. DCI-P3 which is the standard in digital cinema is available in the EH-TW9400, displaying 100% of the colour gamut. This extreme colour performance of DCI-P3 is 50% wider than typical 1-Chip Rec.709 projectors and allows for a truly professional-level of colour accuracy.
Dedicated 4K Enhancement Processor
Advanced 4K enhancement hardware precisely controls three-individual high-definition LCD chips to parallel process up to 12 million pixels of information. This new type of resolution enhancement technology results in a 4K visual experience – surpassing other forms of 4K home theatre projection.
Dedicated HDR Processor
A High Dynamic Range expands the range of colour and contrast that can be reached, resulting in a more realistic and natural image. Epson's full 10-bit HDR colour processing accepts 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance.
Rich Black Contrast
With Epson’s innovative auto iris, the EH-TW9400 home theatre projectors boast exceptional performance with contrast ratios 1,200,000:1 for mesmerising dark scenes, bringing your favourite movies to life.
Fast, quiet and precise, pre-set up to 10 positions for motorised zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios. Project 2.35, 1.85 and 1.78 aspect ratios on the same screen without an anamorphic lens — and no downtime when switching between ratios. Watch movies on a grander scale at the touch of a remote button, without any disruptive black bars.
Powered Lens Shift
Epson's advanced projection technology enables a wide range of motorised lens shift capabilities for outstanding installation flexibility. The EH-TW9400 has an incredible range of up to ±96% on the vertical axis and up to ±47% on the horizontal axis. Users can operate the lens shift functions using the remote control, the projector control panel, or control commands.
- Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
- LCD Panel 0.74-inch wide panel with MLA (C2 Fine, 12 bit, OD)
- Pixel Number 2,073,600 dots (1920 x 1080)
- Resolution 4K Enhancement* 1920 x 1080 x 2
- Zoom 1 - 2.1 (Optical)
- Screen Size 50" to 300" [1.48 to 9.08 m] (Zoom: Wide) 50" to 300" [3.13 to 18.99 m] (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Distance 100" screen 3.0 - 6.3 m
- Throw Ratio 1.35 (Zoom: Wide), 2.84 (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Lens F Number 2.0-3.0
- Projection Lens Focal Length 22.5mm - 46.7mm
- Focus Method Powered
- Colour Light Output 2,600 Lumens
- White Light Output 2,600 Lumens
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Contrast Ratio 1,200,000:1
- Lamp Type 250 W UHE
- Colour Reproduction Up to 1.07 billion colours
- Colour Processing 10 bit (12 bit Digital Colour Processing)
- Keystone Correction Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees Horizontal: N/A
- Lens Shift (Powered) Vertical: -96.3% to +96.3%
- Horizontal: -47.1% to +47.1%
- Input: Digital 2 x HDMI (1 x HDCP2.2)
- Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)
- Input: Opt. HDMI 1 x USB A
- Input: Control 1 x RS232c
- Input: Network I/O 1 x RJ45, 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit)
- Trigger Out 3.5 mm mini-jack
- Wireless Connectivity Optional
- Dimensions D x W x H 450 x 520 x 192.7 mm