7" Stereo Input Directed Soundfield speaker
The DS7SI Directed Soundfield Stereo Input loudspeaker has been designed to solve those tough installation senarios where stereo sound in needed in small location but speaker placement is compromised. This speaker can be installed where ever posible and the woofer and tweeters can be redirected to the optimal listening location.
- Patent-pending Fully Pivoting Woofer Assembly Focuses The Bass And Midrange Directly Into The Listening Area
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- 7" Glass Fiber Woofer Cone With A Curvilinear Profile For Smoother Sound And Less Peaking At High Frequencies
- Dual 1" UltraSilk® Soft Dome Tweeters For Smooth, Detailed High Frequency Response
- Bridge-mounted Stereo Imaging (SI) Tweeter Array Directs The High Frequency Sounds From Both The Left And Right Channels At Opposing Angles To Preserve Stereo Separation
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors
- Optional Custom-tuned Rear Enclosure Is Precisely Shaped For Predictable Sound Performance And To Reduce Sound Transfer Into Adjacent Rooms Or Spaces
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 - 130 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz To 21 KHz +/ -3 DB
- Maximum SPL: 105 DB
- Voice Coil Size: 1"
- Crossover Type: Asymmetric 2nd Order 2-way Computer Optimized Linkwitz Riley
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 KHz
- Magnet Weight: 17.4 Oz.
- Frame Dimensions (with Grille): 9-7/8" (25.15 Cm) Diameter
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 8-1/2" (21.60 Cm) Diameter
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 5-5/16" (13.6 Cm)