7" Performance Directed Soundfield speaker
Performance loudspeakers are optimal for primary and secondary listening rooms and home theater applications. Glass fibre woofer cones and proprietary Teteron® tweeters extend the frequency response for a superior listening experience.
- Patent-pending Fully Pivoting Woofer Assembly Focuses The Bass And Midrange Directly Into The Listening Area
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- 7" Glass Fiber Woofer Cone With Curvilinear Profile And Extended Pole For Improved Dynamics, Smoother Sound And Less Peaking At High Frequencies
- 1" Fluid-cooled Teteron® Dome Tweeter Provides Ultra-wide Dispersion And Smooth High Frequency Response
- Zero-diffraction Tweeter Assembly Pivots Up To 15° (30° When The Woofer Is In Its Maximum Position) For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies To The Listening Area
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Dialog Switch Enhances Vocal Presence When Used As The Center Channel In A Home Theater
- Tweeter Level Switch Enables Precise Adjustments To Match Room Acoustics
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors
- Optional Custom-tuned Rear Enclosure Is Precisely Shaped For Predictable Sound Performance And To Reduce Sound Transfer Into Adjacent Rooms Or Spaces
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 - 130 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz To 21 KHz +/ -3 DB
- Maximum SPL: 107 DB
- Voice Coil Size: 1"
- Crossover Type: Asymmetric 3-4th Order 2-way Computer Optimized Linkwitz Riley
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 KHz
- Magnet Weight: 19.5 Oz.
- Frame Dimensions (with Grille): 9-7/8" (25.15 Cm) Diameter
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 8-1/2" (21.60 Cm) Diameter
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 5-5/16" (13.6 Cm)