Bowers & Wilkins CT SW12 Passive 12 Inch Subwoofer is ideal for medium size home cinemas and will deliver fast sub bass with plenty of impact.
The box design is perfect for placing the CT SW12 into joinery or locating behind acoustically transparent screens.
Better still use two CT SW 12’s to better integrate the sub bass into your room for a real cinema like experience.
- Description: Closed-box passive subwoofer
- Drive units: 1x Ø250mm (10 in) paper/Kevlar® bass unit
- Frequency range: -6dB at 18Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A) (with SA1000 subwoofer amplifier)
- Frequency response: ±3dB 26Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A) (with SA1000 subwoofer amplifier)
- Recommended amp power: 1000W into 4 Ω on unclipped programme (SA1000 subwoofer amplifier)
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- Magnetically attached grille
- Dimesions (H x W x D): 465mm x 396mm x 260mm (290mm including grille)
- Weight: 25kg
- Supplied as each
Please note a Bowers & Wilkins SA-1000 subwoofer amplifier is required to power this unit