Powered home theatre sound bar with wireless subwoofer, wireless surround speakers and Dolby Atmos
A robust home theater system from Klipsch
Klipsch's new Cinema series offers a sound bar for nearly every budget and room size. And sitting right at the top of the lineup is this Cinema 1200 system. It delivers the expansive height effects of Dolby Atmos thanks to four up-firing drivers — a pair in the main bar and a pair in the surround speakers. Add the included wireless subwoofer into the mix, and you've got immersive surround sound without the need to run wires all over the room.
Looks great, sounds great
Like the other bars in the series, the Cinema 1200 has a low-profile design that will fit easily under your TV. But it's deep enough to include two 3-inch up-firing drivers. And at 4-1/2 feet wide, it is an excellent match for larger sets. The included wireless subwoofer features a wood enclosure and a very hefty 12-inch down-firing driver to deliver deep bass.
The bar's wraparound grille cloth is bookended by Klipsch's visually striking signature Tractrix® horn-loaded tweeters. The black wooden endcaps can be easily swapped with the included walnut pair to better match your decor.
The Cinema 1200 has 8K video passthrough with HDR support, so you can get rich sound and picture quality with simple HDMI connections — one from your 4K or 8K video source to your sound bar and then one from your sound bar to your TV. It also supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel), so it can receive uncompromised audio signals — like Dolby Atmos — from an eARC-equipped TV.
Hear every word
It's frustrating to have to rewind a movie because you can't make out what an actor just said. The Cinema 1200's dedicated center channel can help with that. This system also comes with three levels of dialogue enhancement, so you can choose the setting that's just right for you.
Easy streaming options
Whether you want to stream your favorite Spotify® playlist, shuffle all your Pandora® stations, or listen to your downloaded podcasts and audiobooks, this sound bar has you covered with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built in. It's also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant — so if you've got one of those devices, you can control it with your voice.
- 5.1.4-channel system with sound bar, subwoofer, and surround speakers in premium wooden enclosures
- Dolby Atmos decoding for heightened, three-dimensional soundstage
- built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- frequency response: 22-20,000 Hz
- total system power: 1,200 watts
- 11 speakers with built-in amplification
- three 1" soft dome tweeters mated to Tractrix horns for wide dispersion
- six 3" high-output oval fiber-composite midrange drivers
- two 3" up-firing Cerametallic cone woofers
- wraparound grille cloth and premium black wood endcaps
- interchangeable walnut endcaps included
- low-profile bar can be wall-mounted or placed on your TV stand
- Dolby® Digital and Dolby Digital Plus decoding
- dialogue mode for enhanced vocal clarity
- 54"W x 2-15/16"H x 6-3/16"D
- 12" fiber-composite cone woofer in wood enclosure
- ported enclosure for enhanced low-frequency response
- syncs wirelessly with sound bar
- 15-5/8"W x 20-3/8"H x 15-7/8"D
Rear speakers (each):
- 3" high-output oval fiber-composite midrange driver
- 3" up-firing Cerametallic cone woofer
- 4-13/16"W x 8-7/8"H x 4-15/16"D
Connections and general info:
- 2 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output (one cable included)
- supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) and ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- features HDCP 2.3 for 8K HDR video passthrough
- optical digital audio input
- 3.5mm minijack analog audio input
- mono RCA subwoofer output for adding second sub or replacing included wireless sub with a wired sub
- keyhole brackets for wall-mounting (wall template included)
- backlit remote control with subwoofer volume adjustment