The 11.2 channel AVR-X6500H supports IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D and DTS:X for an enhanced home theater experience. It features 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs that support Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG and 4K Ultra HD. Listen to music using Airplay 2, stream with Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more with HEOS built-in and control it with your voice through Amazon Alexa.
The 11.2 channel AVR-X6500H supports IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, and DTS:X for an enhanced home theater experience. It features 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs that support Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, 4K Ultra HD and HDCP 2.2 processing on all ports to output to 3 zones simultaneously.
Stream Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more with HEOS multi-room wireless technology and control it all with your voice through Amazon Alexa. Ideal for custom integrations and enthusiasts, the AVR-X6500 features "ihiji Invision" and "Domotz Pro" remote monitoring and management technology, plus an award-winning on-screen graphical user interface for an easy and intuitive set-up experience.
- 11.2 channel AV Receiver with 140W per channel (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.05% THD)
- 11 powerful amplifiers in a monolithic design for ultimate clarity and power
- Supports IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X: for truly a immersive, three-dimensional audio experience
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility for hands-free control of your home theater and wireless music services
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) (via future firmware update) supports the latest 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR10, HLG and BT.2020 provide the greatest picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast
- "ihiji Invision" and "Domotz Pro" remote system monitoring and management technology, RS232 Control lets custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely, drastically reducing downtime
- Award-winning Denon guided setup assistant and graphical user interface for easy and intuitive out-of-box and setup experience
- Supports Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer, AirPlay2 and more to wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology lets you listen from any room in your home for connected, whole-home audio streaming
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support for HiFi enthusiasts, even in Gapless
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT deliver ultimate equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support feature solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments
- Equipped with two 12 V Trigger outputs to connect devices such as a cooling fan or projector and operate on AVR standby power
POWERFUL 11-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH THE LATEST HOME CINEMA SPECS
Featuring a sophisticated power amplifier design, the AVR-X6500H delivers high-power performance at 140 watts per channel (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.05% THD). Low impedance drivers provide operational stability for a wide range of speakers and create balanced, tonal sound. The AVR-X6500H features three-dimensional sound formats Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D and DTS:X, plus an HDMI section with HDCP 2.2 support and advanced video processing with 4K scaling for HDMI sources and two 12V trigger outputs to connect external devices.
IMAX ENHANCED TECHNOLOGY
Get the most premium at-home entertainment experience with IMAX Enhanced—the latest technology program from IMAX that sets a new standard for image, sound, scale and content quality. Watch clearer pictures and brighter images. Feel immersive, heart-pounding audio delivered by DTS. See more picture on the largest screens. And experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX.
SMART TV CONNECTIVITY
Control the Denon AVR-X6500H with your TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your TV. The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR’s setup menu and four Quick Selects.
AMAZON ALEXA VOICE CONTROL
Use your voice to stream your favorite music services to this HEOS-enabled device. Ask Alexa to play music from Pandora, Amazon Music and much more. Switch between inputs (Blu-ray, DVD, Media Player, etc.), turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
With HEOS Home Entertainment and Alexa, you can stream to this product and any other HEOS-enabled device.
EXTERNAL CONTROL AND IP CONTROL CAPABILITIES
The Denon AVR-X6500H features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. It offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices, as well as Control4 SDPP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for seamless integration with Control4 home automation equipment. An IR (infrared) remote control is included on the rear panel for remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, and remote monitoring capability is now supported for troubleshooting.
In today’s custom install environment, it’s critical for integrators to provide quick, reliable assistance and service to their clients, even after the install is complete. To support this effort, the Denon IN Command series AVR-X6500H AV receiver features “ihiji Invision” and “Domotz Pro” remote system monitoring and management technology. These programs allow custom integrators to monitor the status of connected products and troubleshoot remotely from the office or on the go, radically reducing the time it takes to address the issue.
By embedding Crestron Connect intelligence in Denon the AVR-X6500H, it allows for seamless communication with Crestron home automation solutions, giving installers a simplified home theater solution and homeowners complete control of their home entertainment system.