Centre or Surround channel speaker which can be used vertically or horizontally, freestanding or wall mounted. Combines the best of Monitor Audio technology in a stylish, compact and rigid die-cast alloy cabinet.
Apex is a 'flagship' range of versatile compact speakers, which blends elite styling with the advanced technologies of our award-winning speakers. Twice named 'Best Style Speaker Package' at the What Hi-Fi? Awards, Apex delivers high quality audio with designer appeal.
Due to its precision-engineered voicing, the Apex range can be mixed in any combination to match room size, shape and acoustics, delivering the audio range and quality of much larger hi fi speakers in an extremely stylish and space-friendly way.
- Bracket allows for forward and backward adjustment plus a 22.5º tilt upwards and downwards for optimum setup.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally, as a centre or surround channel
- 2 x 51/2" C-CAM mid/bass driver with RST technology
- 1" Gold C-CAM Tweeter
- HiVe II port technology delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass
- Magnetic Grilles; for the sleekest effect there are no visible fixings
- Rigid die-cast alloy cabinet
- Finished in luxurious metallic black high gloss or metallic pearl white high gloss
- Die-cast aluminium cabinet and baffle.
- 1 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- 2 x C-CAM bass/mid-range driver with RST profile cone
- Solid metal alloy wall bracket with slot fixing.
- Recessed terminal housing made from die-cast aluminium.
- Finely perforated cloth grill, with rotating logo badge.
- Magnetically shielded
50 Hz — 35 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 140mm (51/2") C-CAM mid/bass driver with RST technology.
1 x 25mm (1") C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
50 — 200 W
Bass reflex - twin front mounted Dual HiVE II ports
Power Handling (RMS)
600 Hz & 3.0 kHz
External Dimensions (H x W x D)
610 x 140 x 100 mm
24 x 51/2 x 315/16"
6.85 kg (151/8 lbs)