SR6013 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD Network AV Surround Receiver with HEOS and Alexa voice
Immerse yourself in stunning 3D surround sound with the SR6013 AV receiver, featuring Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround decoding, with the ability to drive overhead speakers. It is equipped with 9 channel amplification, rated at 185 watts per channel, so you can set up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without an external amplifier; with an additional amp the set-up can expand to 7.1.4, as the SR6013 features 11.2 channel processing.
In simpler surround set-ups two channels of the SR6013's integrated amplification can be assigned to drive speakers in a second audio zone, even playing a different source from that in the main room. The SR6013's futureproof advanced video section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs.
With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 and Dolby Vision pass-through on every input, the SR6013 is absolutely future-proof.
In addition eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) for full resolution 3D audio via ARC is supported too. Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room music networking technology means the SR6013 can integrate with other HEOS products to enable you to enjoy your favourite music around your home. Explore, browse, and play your own music library, and access online streaming music service and thousands of internet radio stations using the free HEOS app, while Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 let you stream music directly from any compatible device.
Use voice control in combination with an Amazon Echo device to expand the experience even further.
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 185 W per channel
Enough power to fill big rooms with renowned Marantz sound
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020 , Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through
Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (inc Zone 2)
Extended connectivity: ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel, and even a display in a second room
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support
eARC supports the most advanced audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs
- Analogue to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling
HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
- Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), and DTS:X™ (from 2.1.2 up to 7.1.4 with ext. amp)
Immersive 3D sound with effects from overhead
- DTS Virtual:X™
Enjoy the complete immersive experience without overhead speakers installed
- Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module)
Marantz proprietary amplifier technology revealing any audio detail
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
stable Wi-Fi network connection especially in crowded environments
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
Integrated with other HEOS devices for whole-house entertainment
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Napster, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more
Access to almost unlimited online music sources
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
High Resolution audio streaming, with gapless playback
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Sub EQ HT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
Delivering the ultimate optimization and equalization for your room
- Works With Amazon Alexa
Controlling the unit and selecting music by voice (Amazon Echo device required)
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Marantz AVR Remote App
Hassle-free installation, setup and operation
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
- Advanced multiroom options; 11.2-channel processing with pre-outs for all channels; RS232 Control; Crestron Connected
Audio and video around the home; expandable surround; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
- Now available – Apple AirPlay 2