Wherever you go, experience music at its highest level. No matter where you are, powerful drivers and adaptive noise cancelling put you in the centre of the music.
Available from early NOVEMBER 2019
Built from legend
Drivers that push the sound forward. The 43mm drivers in the PX7 are the largest in our headphone collection, built and tuned by the same engineers behind the Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Diamond speakers used in Abbey Road Studios.
Cancels noise clean out
Adaptive noise cancelling that automatically responds to your environment, keeping the outside world out of the music.
30 hours of flight
You can do a lot in 30 hours. Fly from San Francisco to London and back, with time to spare. See every band at the festival, twice. Listen uninterrupted on a single battery charge. And if that’s not enough, a 15-minute quick charge gets you five more hours.
Inspired by race cars
The woven carbon fiber composite arms of the PX7 mimic the strength and agility of the fastest vehicles in the world, channeling pure sound to you and holding up against everyday wear and tear. Throw them in your bag and get ready to jump into sound.
Follows your lead
The PX7 obeys your every move. Lift an ear cup to hear what’s happening around you and the music automatically stops. Put it back and the music plays on.
- over-the-ear headphones with closed back design to help block out noise
- precisely angled 43mm drivers offer spacious, detailed sound
- engineered by the team responsible for the company's flagship 800 D3 loudspeaker
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX® Adaptive automatically adjusts to prioritize audio quality or low latency, depending on the listening situation
- aptX HD and AAC decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible device
- built-in smart sensor pauses music when you remove headphones
- made of high-grade materials like woven carbon fiber and ballistic nylon
Adaptive noise cancellation:
- digital hybrid noise-canceling circuitry to minimize external noise
- designed to preserve listening experience by not interfering with audio quality
- noise cancellation level is manually adjustable
- earcup button for toggling through levels of noise cancellation
- press button quickly to toggle through, and hold button for two seconds to activate "ambient pass-through"
- "ambient pass-through" turns off noise-canceling so you can hear your surroundings
- Bowers & Wilkins app lets you manually adjust noise cancellation and sound
- free download for Apple® and Android™ devices
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 30 hours of wireless use with noise cancellation
- 15 minute quick charge provides enough power for 5 hours of listening
- snug, secure fit with soft earpads and headband padding
- earcup controls let you answer calls, play/pause music, and skip songs
- built-in microphone for receiving calls
- includes detachable 3.5mm miniplug cable for optional wired listening
- USB type-C charging cable
- quilted carrying case included
- frequency response: 10-30,000 Hz
- impedance: 20 ohms (wired)
- weight: 10.9 ounces
- warranty: 2 years