Designed to fit perfectly under your HD or 4K TV, the PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i is the world’s first multi-room, high-res, wireless home theater soundbar to feature crystal clear, 24-bit resolution sound and audiophile-grade bass response—without a subwoofer. This is the soundbar your TV deserves.
The next generation. Built to be better in every way.
Introducing Bluesound Gen 2i. Re-engineered across the board to bring you bigger and bolder sound, more connectivity, and the latest WiFi and Bluetooth technologies, the ultimate wireless hi-res sound system now gives you even more ways to stream and enjoy music, movies, podcasts, and shows in clear high-fidelity.
Wireless Stereo Components
Our most advanced stereo components to date. More inputs for connecting to turntables and TVs. State-of-the-art DACs with Class D amplification. Dual-Band WiFi for blazing-fast streaming and zero loss in sound quality. Bluesound’s Gen 2i components have been completely enhanced, setting a new standard within the audio space.
Wireless Home Theater
Rich, cinematic acoustics for your TV and home entertainment. A Dolby-certified surround sound system when you connect rear speakers and a sub. Single HDMI connection for seamless connectivity and control from any remote. Enhanced Dialogue and Late Night listening modes deliver crisp, detailed sound without missing what was said or shaking the whole house.
- Seamless integration into your existing home theater system lets you hear movies, games and sports in true high-fidelity.
- Stream any music service or library directly from your smartphone, tablet or laptop with Bluetooth hi-res streaming, powered by aptX® HD.
- Combine a PULSE SUB with a pair of PULSE FLEX 2i’s to create the ultimate surround sound experience
- HDMI ARC input makes controlling your audio entertainment easier than ever.
- Seamlessly access and connect to Internet radio stations, music streaming services, and even your own local music library.
- Easily program IR remote commands and set listening preferences with the BluOS Controller app.
- Connect Bluesound to your Amazon Echo with the skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.*
- AirPlay 2* lets you play music or podcasts from speakers throughout your house — all in sync.