AVC-X8500HA 13.2ch 8K AV Amplifier with HEOS + Black Friday Bonus (Valued at $999): DENON Home 350
Denon AVC-X8500HA 13.2 Channel 8K AV Amplifier delivers high-power performance at 210 watts per channel to ensure a dynamic and precise entertainment experience.
The AVC-X8500HA offers powerful 13 channel amplification and a full 8K pass-through. Our newest flagship AV Amplifier supports the latest surround sound formats, such as Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X®, DTS:X® Pro, IMAX Enhanced®, and even Auro-3D®. HEOS® Built-in adds wireless music streaming, voice control, and multi-room capability to your home entertainment.
Featuring Denon’s most sophisticated power amplifier design the AVC-X8500HA delivers high power performance at 150W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.05%, 2 ch. driven) to ensure a dynamic and precise entertainment experience. And low impedance drivers ensure operational stability for a wide range of speakers creating a well-balanced and tonal sound.
THE LATEST IN VIDEO SPECIFICATIONS
The Denon AVC-X8500HA boasts the most advanced video section available. The HDMI board includes 8 inputs and 3 outputs. All HDMI inputs support 4:4:4 Pure Colour sub-sampling, HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and BT.2020 pass through.
A dedicated 8k input also supports 8k/60Hz or 4k/120Hz.
Enjoy 8k up-sampling and images with exceptional colour, clarity and contrast.
FEEL THE FULL DIMENSIONS OF MULTI-CHANNEL AUDIO
Immerse yourself in true 3D audio with sparkling processing of the latest surround formats including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualisation Technology, DTS:X®, DTS Virtual:X©, DTS:X Pro®, IMAX® Enhanced and Aura 3D®.
The AVC-X8500HA supports 13.2 channels to power up to a 7.2.6 or 9.2.4 speaker configuration to produce exciting and immersive, 3D soundscapes.
- Powerful 13-Channel amplifier
- The ultimate 8K home theatre experience
- HEOS® Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology
- Full 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through and upscaling
- Masterful 3D audio processing
- 110 years of defining audio excellence
- Voice Control
Design: 13.2 Channel home theatre amplifier
- 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby, DTS and Auro-3D surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos Processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping home theatre sound
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS Virtual:X create three-dimensional effects without height speakers
- IMAX Enhanced reproduces the full dynamic range of specially encoded IMAX soundtracks from compatible sources
- Analogue-to-HDMI video upconversion
- Upscales standard-definition video signals to HD and Ultra HD (up to 8K)
- MultEQ XT32 auto setup and room calibration helps fine-tune your system to best match your room's acoustics
- Audyssey MultEQ Editor App for further audio customization (paid App not included)
- Sub EQ HT: Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup, for deeper bass with improved definition, compared to a single subwoofer configuration.
- LFC (Low Frequency Containment): Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver a full range tonal balance, including deep bass, but without disturbing close-by neighbours or family members in other rooms, and features a multi-step adjustment that lets you dial in the amount of containment to your preference.
- Dynamic Volume: Audyssey Dynamic Volume features advanced psycho-acoustic processing to deliver clear dialogue and wide range sound at reduced volume levels so that you can enjoy theatre level clarity at whatever listening level you choose.
- Dynamic EQ: Audyssey Dynamic EQ also features advanced DSP processing to deliver full range wide-band response, even at reduced volume levels. Dynamic EQ Reference Level Offset provides three offsets from the film level reference (5 dB, 10 dB, and 15 dB) that can be selected when the mix level of the content is not within the standard.
Digital & Streaming Music Options
- Built-In Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- HEOS Built-in technology wirelessly connects compatible HEOS components for whole home audio
- Includes support for Tidal, Deezer and Spotify Connect (subscription required for some services)
- Free HEOS app offers easy Wi-Fi control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control assistants
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- Supports multi-room audio with compatible wireless speakers
- Built-In Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- Plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution; DSD up to 5.6 MHz)
- Denon's Compressed Audio Restorer improves sound quality of MP3s and other digital music files
- Three-Room/Three-Source output
- Powered stereo outputs for second and third rooms allow playback in three rooms at once
- All Zone Stereo mode ensures that all zones stay in sync when playing the same source
- Supports both analogue and digital audio connections
- HDMI dual-zone switching for watching video content from different sources in two zones simultaneously
- Zone 2 compatible audio sources: HDMI audio, optical/coaxial digital inputs, analogue audio inputs, AM/FM tuner, USB, Bluetooth, and HEOS music apps
- Cannot select different USB/Bluetooth/network sources for each zone
- HDMI 2.1 audio/video switching: 8 in (includes 1 front-panel input), 3 out
- 1 input and 2 outputs support 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video
- All inputs and outputs support 4K/60Hz video
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible TVs and HDR-encoded content
- Supports HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, and HLG
- Gaming-Optimized video processing technologies for a smooth, lag-free gaming experience
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduce or eliminate lag and frame tearing
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- eARC receives uncompressed surround sound signals including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via the HDMI connection with your compatible TV
- Component video switching: 3 in, 1 out
- Composite video switching: 4 in, 2 out
- Digital audio inputs: 2 Toslink optical, 2 coaxial
- 6 analogue stereo RCA audio inputs
- MM (moving magnet) phono input for connecting a turntable
- Front-Panel USB port for audio playback from USB flash drives
- 7.1 channel preamp inputs
- 15.2 channel preamp outputs, including two discrete line-level subwoofer outputs for more precise multi-subwoofer setups
- Pre-Amplifier Mode lets you use this receiver as a preamp/processor by bypassing the internal amplification when paired with optional external power amps
- Outputs for 15 speakers (Front L/R, Centre, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R, Height1 L/R, Height2 L/R, Height3 L/R, Height4 L/R)
- Amplifier can power a maximum of 13 channels at once
- RS-232C and remote (IR) connections for use with optional third-party controllers
- Set-Up Assistant: Guides you through the initial connection process and settings
- Third Party Control Systems: Supports AMX; Control 4; Crestron & RTI
- Quick Select buttons: 4 - save settings for commonly used sources, like video input and volume level.
- OSD: Full colour On-Screen Display for easier system setup and operation
- Free Denon Remote app lets you use your Apple or Android device as a Wi-Fi remote.
- System Remote Control: RC1221
- Detachable Power Cable: Allows for upgrade to a better quality power cable for improved performance
- Power Consumption: 900 Watts
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 434 x 195 x 472mm - not including allowance for antennas or cables
- Nett Weight: 23.3kg
- Warranty: 2 years with additional 1 year option. Details in box